- Here are the all ways you can buy an APSE TOURS ticket: On-line before the time of departure – this is always the cheapest way.
- On the coach, itself – once we’ve boarded all our customers with tickets, subject to availability we’ll accept walk-up fares.
- Please note: Unlike on-line bookings, walk in fares are not discounted payment by CASH sales on-board.
- Please have the exact money for your travel.
- By telephone +61 404 127 058 (24/7) Our office 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Mon- Fri In person from your local travel agent.
- Please note additional booking fees may apply.
- Departs every Fri & Sat unlimited travel we must at least have 48 hours’ notice for you to travel if you like day ski in July- Aug.
- You will be upgraded to Priority seating free of charge if available on the day you travel. ID Card required
- All fares are Non-Refundable Non-Transferable
- Please ensure you know the terms and conditions prior to the ticket purchase otherwise you may be disappointed.
APSE Tours have policy booking as day travelling together for every 10 paid you get 11 tickets max 2 tickets for group travel to make sure that you travel on the same coach you need to book at least 72 hours before departure date.
No show no refunds on that day or change of date. The best way to claim is keep APSE tax invoice and APSE ticket you can claim Travel insurance.
You should make sure your travel insurance covers all medical expenses for injury or illness, as well as theft of valuables, damage to baggage and cancellations or interruptions to flight plans – Comprehensive Travel Insurance approx. $25 pp if you incl. winter sport approx. $105 pp
No extra cost for bring your own gear. You can bring own equipment or Hire equipment at Perisher resorts.
Please be prepared of the time when you return the equipment must be at least 30 mins beforehand. Coach will depart on time.
Allocated seating is not available & seating is based on a first come first served basis.
Priority seating available extra Adult$10 pp, Child$10 pp pay up front or when you make a booking for the tours.
- No booking fee by Credit card payment on the Phone Website payment no fee Walk into the office will be 2 % credit card charge fee
- Bookings are essential as APSE Tours will only pick up passengers from the stops where passengers are booked on a service.
- Please let us know if you want to change the pick-up point by email email@example.com we will get back to you within 3 days before departurs.
- APSE Tours does not have waiting policy for late departure during group booking ski lesson.
APSE TOURS take no responsibility for snow conditions on the day of travel or the availability of the hiring equipment & Ski Lift pass
No problems. as long as you have suitable ID, to enable our driver to check you off the manifest. or Day before you have sms reminder you show to our local guide or driver on that day.
- All fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Adult – 18 years and over.
- Child – Child fare applicable for 0 -12 years & must be accompanied by a paying adult (over the age of 18 years).
- Infants fare available.
- Please be at the meeting point early 10 mins before departure time.
Threddbo Beginner package lesson only available for children 10 years & above bookings need to be arranged on the Perisher website booking early morning when you arrive at Thredbo on that day. payment by cash, all types of credit cards
Dean Forest Resort beginner lesson child from 4-12 year old.
APSE TOURS take no responsibility for snow conditions on the day of travel or the availability of the hiring equipment & Ski Lift pass.
The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage arising out of or in any way incidental to the service or the accommodation or the transfer of any luggage between the vehicle and any place of accommodation whether such loss or damage may be due to alleged negligence or misconduct on the part of the company, its employees or agents or otherwise whoever. We recommend that personal travel insurance is obtained when making your travel arrangements.
The total amount of free of charge luggage per fare paying passenger is one suitcase (no more than 20 kgs) and one small carry-on bag can be taken on board the coach and must be able to be placed underneath the seat in front or above in the overhead baggage area.
Any carry-on bag that does not fit under the seat or overhead in the baggage area must be placed in the luggage area underneath the coach.
Additional luggage that exceeds the allocated luggage amounts is subject to additional charges $30 per luggage.
Eating on the coach is permitted but, for the comfort of other passengers, we do not allow hot drinks or hot food as the odor quickly spreads throughout the coach.
Non-alcoholic drinks are permitted but for safety purposes, no drinks in glass bottles are allowed on board.
The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on board the coach.
The only animals we can accept for travel are guide or hearing dogs.
APSE Tours all tours will be in English commentary driver guide some of the day tours will have local guide on board please check on the website.
APSE strongly recommend everyone to take out Personal travel insurance. Group insurance cover on the coach travel only.
Early bird fare or Promotion fare no refunds no changeable.