Australia snow season open from June to early October there is plenty of snow. Ski
runs and vibrant villages available to explore there is something to suit every snow fan.
Snow day tours & packages
Snowshoe- Non-skiersnow shoes tours
1 Day Snow Tour for non-skier can play snowshoe is footwear for walking over snow enjoy back-country alpine environments, snowshoes. Explore unique alpine the environment on snowshoes with local guide & Luch incl.
Sydney Snowy Mountains
Snow tour from Sydney buses depart Friday evening from Sydney’s going to the largest ski resort in the southern hemisphere, Perisher ski resort offers a wide variety of ski runs and lessons for the whole family.
Overnight Ski Trip from Sydney to snowy mount fountains
Departs every Friday from Sydney overnight visits 2 ski resorts Perisher and Thredbo ski resort our ski group stay at 4-star hotel in Canberra our dinner Christmas seafood buffet dinner.
Thredbo ski resort
One of Australia’s most well-known ski and snowboard. Home to Australia’s highest peak Mount Kosciuszko. Thredbo provides unbeatable mountains views year-round making it popular hiking and biking in Summer and ski & snowboard in winter.
Charlotte Pass Snow Resort.
Day trips & Snow bus trips to Charlotte pass one of the region’s smaller ski resorts, Ski tours Sydney to Charlotte Pass is also Australia’s highest resort sitting at 1,765 metres above sea leave, giving it the most consistent snowfall and quality snow in the
Melbourne Snow Mountains
Mount Buller is located in the Shire of Mansfield in the Alpine region of the Australian state of Victoria.
Take in spectacular views as you whiz down the slopes on skis, snowboard or toboggan on an exhilarating day trip or extended holiday.
Mt Buller the largest lift network of the Victorian ski resorts with 22 lifts to cover the 300 hectares of skiable terrain
Tips for family snow travel.
- 1. Book early bird package in advance to receive to the best discount for travel.
- 2. Buy a bus pass. Coach service has daily departures to Perisher and Thredbo throughout the snow season, sit back and take in the scenery.
- 3. Booking you lift pass ski lessons and gear hire through one supplier is a great way to save.
- 4. Get organised – hire ski gear the more close to the snowy mountains price will be rise.
- 5. Check the calendar to see what free family-friendly events are on during your stay.
- 6. Pack a lunch or enjoy the local cafe
- 7. Save money by looking for kids ski free deals at the beginning of the snow season.
- 8: Maximise your time on the mountains by pre-purchasing a multi-day lift pass. Online rates are usually cheaper and allow you to skip the crazy queues.