$110.00 – $135.00
The first gold rush in Australia began in May 1851 the modern museum exploring the local 1850s gold rush. The Gold Museum is Ballarat’s regional social history museum and part of the Sovereign Hill experience. Opened in 1978.
Sovereign Hill day tours
- When: Mon , Tue , Thur , Sat
- Fare : Adult $135 pp | Child $110 pp (0-12 yrs)
- Top-Quality coach travel
- WiFi & USB onboard
- Sovereign Hill Ticket
- Gold Museum Ticket
- Red Hill Mine tour Ticket
- Restroom on board
- English Speaking Tours
- 8.00 @ Federation Square East, Corner of Flinders St
- Enjoy a town tour of charming Ballarat back in time 1850
We’ll then spend a fun day at Sovereign Hill,
an internationally renowned historical outdoor museum
Explore Red Hill Gully diggings, talk to the blacksmith, try some homemade sweets and pie or take photos with any of the goldfields characters in period dress!
- Visit the Gold Museum with its impressive collection
- 5:30 pm Drop off in the city
Experience on Tours.
Federation Square East, Corner of Flinders St and, Russell St