$140.00 – $160.00
The Hunter Region, also commonly known as the Hunter Valley, is a region of New South Wales, Australia, extending from approximately 120 km A two-hour drive north of Sydney, the Hunter Valley is one of Australia’s oldest grape-growing regions.
99 Hunter Valley Wine Tours
- When : Tue , Wed, Fri , Sat
- Fare : Adult $160 pp | Child $110 pp (0-12 yrs)
- Luxury coach WIFI & USB
- Wine tours + Lunch incl.
- 2 x Wine tasting
- Cheese tasting with wine tasting
- Aussie driver English speaking guide
What to bring?
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes, water bottle, sunglasses, hat, camera, sunscreen warm/wet weather clothing
- Our smaller group tour touring experience focuses on wineries food and wine.
- Choice of lunch menu fish, Chicken, Beef with a glass of wine
Wine tours ” Behind the scenes” how to make the wine.
- Enjoy a wine tasting with a cheese tasting on tours.
Free time for chocolate tasting on tours.
What is for lunch?
- Start with shared homebaked Sourdough Bread with local Olive Oil and Balsamic.
- *Smoked Salmon Salad – pickled ginger, bean shoots, snow pea tendrils with sticky ginger dressing
- *Field Mushrooms filled with Binnorie Fetta – with roast beetroots, wild rocket and candied balsamic (GF and Vegetarian)
- *Panko Crumbed Chicken Breast – slaw, beer-battered chips and thousand island dressing
*Fish and Chips – beer battered chips and green salad
- *Slow Braised Lamb Shoulder – tomato, fennel, lemon and olives with mash potato (GF)
- Lunch includes a drink of tea or coffee followed by a variety of 3 local cheeses paired with the wine tastings.
Experience on Tours.