Cherry picking tours
$49.00 – $69.00
In the Orange District, you can PYO cherries in 1st week of December. Cherry season has typically lasted from mid-November through the end of January year after year.
The great thing about the Orange Wine Region is that while you are tasting you are most likely talking to the owner and/or winemaker cool climate wines Experience
Cherry Picking - $4.50/kg
- When Dec : Sat 5 ,12,19,26 | Sun 13,20
- Mon 21 | Jan 2021- Sat 2 ( Last day )
- Fare : Adult $69 pp | Child $ 49 pp (0-12 yrs)
- Luxury coach
- Cherry farm entry
- Wine Tasting
- Lunch & Dinner
Day 1: Every Friday: Map below:
- 7.30 am 255 Pitt Street – City
- 8:00 am Strathfield Bus Stand D
- 8:30 am Paramatta Train Station
- Our morning tea stop at Hydrop Majestic Hotel
- Lunch at Mc.Donalds
- Enjoy cherry picking farm for 2 hours
- Visit Orange winery for wine tasting
- Shopping local farmer product
- Dinner stop at Mc.Donalds own expense
- 8:30 pm Drop off City & Strathfield.
When the little details are every things.
Premium Quality Tours Hospital Standard our system clean 99.9 % on the coach. Our guide will be provided with the high standard cleaner on tours.
If you sick in 3 days before departure you can call our hotline to change the date travel another day – We will no refunds.
If you show up on the date and sick we have a machine to check not allow any sick passenger travel on the coach. We care our staffs travel with group.
City, Parramatta, Strathfield