$100.00 – $135.00
Australia’s national capital city of Australia is a vibrant and delicious destination surrounded by parkland and native bush and the journey takes 3.30 hrs from Sydney.
- Parliament House is the meeting place of the Parliament of Australia, located in Capital hill. It cost more than A$1.1 billion to build.
- The Australian War Memorial Tours.
- All tickets incl.
- When: Every Mon. & Fri.
- Fare : Adult $135 pp | Child $ 110 pp (0-12 yrs)
- Luxury coach WIFI and USB
- All Ticket Entries
- Aussie driver-guide
- All meals
Please be there 10 mins before pick up map below:
- Pick up: Sheraton on the Park entry – 132 Castlereagh St.
- Morning break at Mc.Donalds
- The New Parliament House tour for 30 mins
- National Gallery Australia
- See the Captain Cook Memorial Water Jet
- Lunch break at Cafe at Museum
- Lake Burley Griffin
- Drive pass High Court Australia
- Australia War Memorial tour for 45 mins
- Dinner stop at Mc.Donalds own expense
- Drop off 21:00 pm
Experience on tours