86 Port Stephens
$130.00 – $150.00
Dolphin watching cruises throughout the year, with a 99% success rate in dolphin sightings.1.5hr at Nelson Bay with over 140 bottlenose dolphins calling Port Stephens home.
Sandboarding, its the ultimate way to add some fun on your Port Stephens of the most popular activities for visitors to the Stockton Sand Dunes Beach the wonders of the highest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere.
You’ll enjoy the thrill of sliding down the Stockton Bight dunes, more than 30 metres high, at angles up to 60 degrees. Sand toboggans, instructions and supervision are included on the tours.
86 Zoo + Dolphin + Sand boarding
- Every Mon, Wed, Sat
- Fare : Adult $150 pp | Child $130 pp (0-12 yrs)
- Luxury coach WIFI & USB
- Australian Reptile Park Ticket
- Dolphin Watching Cruise ticket
- Sandboarding + 4WD tickets
- Aussie driver English speaking guide
- Lunch Bring own lunch or buy from Cafe’s own expense
What to Bring:
- Towel, Swimsuit, Sunscreen, Smile, Sunglasses and Hat.
- Bring your swimsuit with you in case you want to swim with dolphins dress up likes going to the beach.
Departs 7.15 am must be 5 mins before pick up time
Heading north of Sydney Our first stop Australian Reptile Park ticket incl. & Morning tea-(own expense)
Have a nice afternoon tea onboard on Dolphin Watch Cruise for 1.5 hours ticket incl.
Buy a selection of freshly cooked seafood for lunch (own expense)
Short drive to the coastal sand mass to take a 4WD wheel drive ride and look around for 1-hour ticket incl.
Experience on Tours .