Floriade Tulip top Gardens (Sep-Oct)
The Capital City of Australia celebrates spring with the biggest and most popular flower festival in Australia. The garden beds are made up of more than a millions of blooms throughout Canberra’s Commonwealth Park.The Floriade is an iconic event that runs one month a year from mid September to mid October.
Tulip Top Gardens – Old Federal Hwy, Sutton, New South Wales just north of Canberra. The 10 acre garden of magnificent tulips and other spring flowers creates a spectacular display.
When : Sep : Sat 19, 26, Sun 27, Mon 28
| Oct : Fri 2 & Sat 3 & Sun 4
- Fare : Adult $99 pp | Child $ 69 pp (0-12 yrs)
- What’s included?
- Luxury coach
- Tulip Top Garden ticket $20 pp
- Floriade Commonwealth Park Canberra
- Light dinner
- Enjoy music at the Park.
- wine tasting
- Bring own lunch
Please be there 10 mins before pick up map below:
- 07.30 am 255 Pitt Street – Hilton Sydney Hotel
- 08:00 am Strathfield Train Station Bus stand D.
- Our morning tea will stop at McDonalds own expense
- We will visit Tulip Top Gardens Ticket incl.
- Visit Floriade at Commonwealth Park Canberra
- Visit The Nation Capital Exhibition
- Enjoy Lake Burley Griffin Free time
- Visit the spectacular billion-dollar Parliament House
- Heading back to Sydney
- Light dinner incl. short break
- 8:30 pm Drop off City & Strathfield.
Experience on tours
When the little details are every things.
Premium Quality Tours Hospital Standard our system clean 99.9 % on the coach. Our guide will be provided with the high standard cleaner on tours.
If you sick in 3 days before departure you can call our hotline to change the date travel another day – We will no refunds.
If you show up on the date and sick we have a machine to check not allow any sick passenger travel on the coach. We care our staffs travel with group.